Monday, October 1, 2012

October Prayer Requests

Fall weather's turning the corner everywhere else in the US, in San Francisco, we're just now verging on Indian Summer.  This is the only time of the year otherwise average 60°s SF hits the heat.  I'm not much for hot weather, so I'm definitely pining for the smell and temperature of an Ohio autumn.  Here's how you can be praying for me as we turn over into the last quater of the year!



To Keep Going Strong!

October 30th marks my official two year mark with YWAMSF.  It's been a great two years of change, growth, and success in ministry, as well as challenge. After getting back from a wedding in Ohio earlier Sept., I back the day before the two people working with me left.  Please pray that I'm able to facilitate and complete the multiplied work load, and keep accountable to finish what's been started!  These two years in SF have been wonderfully growing, but the constance of days can be taxing.  Please pray I can  keep going strong!

The Future 

As for my future, I've officially applied for a school with YWAM in Winnipeg, MB Canada.  The school will be taking place from March till May of next year, and I'll be arriving in Winnipeg near the end of this year to get acquainted with the city, spend the holidays with Joelle's family, and prepare for this next season in YWAM.  Please pray as everything comes together for the school in March, as all my application stuff goes in, and as I raise finances.  I'll have to raise a combined total of $3,000 for the duration of the school.  At this point I have about 10% raised.  Please pray that God provides financial provision!  If you would like to find out how to provide, please feel free to email me at Jon.T.Owen@gmail.com.

& Beyond

After the school in Winnipeg, I have no idea!  I feel like God has called me to leave space for Him to do something after my school, but hasn't yet revealed what.  It wasn't yes, or no, but wait!  I feel a sense to take one step at a time, and I'm stepping out in faith that He'll reveil the right path before the end of the school next May.  Please join with me in prayer that the right path would be revealed to both Joelle and I as we move towards a life together, and future life in ministry et all.


Thank you so much for your prayer and support of what I do here at YWAM San Francisco!  As always, please feel free to email me with any questions, and please email me if you are an active prayer partner of my ministry in SF.  I want to know who's in my corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment