Monday, June 4, 2012

June : Prayers

Hey everyone!  Here are some things you can be praying for in my ministry in SF this month.


•Arrival of a new Communications Mission Builder!  Josh Warner is coming from YWAM Las Vegas to work with us for the next couple of months!  This is a huge blessing as I've been generally alone for the last 1.5 years.  Please pray that everything would go well in getting to work together.

•I've been here for 1.5 years!  That said, my initial 2 year staff commitment is up in six months.  Please pray for me as a pray about the next step God has for me in life.  I very much feel compelled to my work in SF, but I want to leave the window open for God to move always.

•Re-designing out website:  YWAMSF is redesigning our website, and I'm in charge of getting all the content together.  Please pray that I'd be able to be a good steward of this new forming project.

•Uncharted territory.  So much of what I do at YWAMSF isn't anything I have professional training for, and I'm very much self taught in anything I take on.  Please pray that God would guide me to be able to best serve our work here in San Francisco with the talents He's blessed me with.



Thank you so much for your concern and care of my ministry!  If you'd like to know more about YWAMSF, please check us out on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment