Monday, September 17, 2012

Time in Ohio

I just got back home from some time spent away from SF in Ohio, for one of my best friend's weddings!  Thank you so much for everyone who I was able to see, and sorry for everyone I wasn't able to!  It's always bittersweet going home for just a few days.  I was only in for 9, and then back to work!




My friend Josh Conley got married to my other friend Elyse Benson, whom I had set up with each other.  So, it meant a lot to me to be there, since I felt partially (if not fully!) responsible!  Really, God's responsible at the end of the day, but I'll take credit for the good parts.  It was so nice to see everyone!  I always miss the warm Ohio days, and though I'm sad I still missed the fall, it was nice to see all the familiar haunts.  If you're one of my people in Ohio, you don't know how good you have it!  I certainly took it for granted while I was growing up, but it's quite the enjoyable place.  As my girlfriend Joelle said, it's full of quaint.

Now I'm back in San Francisco, and getting right back at it!  Pray for me, as we're moving into the process of completing our new website, and two of the people helping with it are gone!  One's moved off to do a School of Biblical Studies with YWAM in LA, and the other is home helping with their parents for a while.  Pray for them both in transition, and for me too!  I'm excited to get back into things at YWAMSF.


Thank you all who were supportive of me in prayer and fellowship in Ohio.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment