Monday, August 20, 2012

August Prayer Requests

Hey there!  Thanks for taking the time the care about what I'm doing in SF.  This week's our Staff Retreat week where we take time to refresh and reflect on the coming year of ministry.  We talked about support raising this morning, so my mind's a buzzing with all of it!  I figured I'd share some prayer requests for the month of August going into September.  



Prayer Requests

Pray for Provision.  When I first came here to San Francisco in 2010, I'd raised a good amount of support to survive here.  Well, I've grown a little older, and steadily get a better grasp on what's needed to live, both present and future.  Pray that God provides in whatever way He will as I continue in ministry

Guidance for the Future.  It'll be two years since I've been here at YWAMSF in October.  And with that, there's a lot of decision making on the horizon!  I've been blessed to be able to get into a serious relationship with a girl I've known for a while named Joelle Kidd.  As that becomes a bigger part of my life big picture, pray that God would provide the avenue to follow Him further into His path for my life.

Finalization for Future Steps.  Being that my first two years will have gone by in October, I've decided to look into the possibility of doing an internship in Winnipeg, Canada with a YWAM base there that does a lot of similar ministry to us in SF. Please pray that if this is where God wants me to be, everything would pan out well in the process.  And please pray I'm accepted!  The internship would be from March-May of next year

Steadfastness in Ministry.  Please pray I'd be able to remain steadfast in ministry here in SF.  As a lot of what I do involves creating media or awareness to bring people here, it can feel sometimes like I'm not doing 'true' ministry.  Please pray that God would be there, showing me that it is, and that I'd be able to continue strongly in it.


Well, that's it for now!  It's a short one this time.  I never can seem to keep to the same format!  And hey, if you pray for me regularly, I'd like to know!  Please shoot me an email at Jon.T.Owen@gmail.com and tell me.  It's good to know who's in your corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment