Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This Year, I'm Thankful

It's been a great year for me with YWAM.  I have a lot to be thankful for.  I've been able to help alongside YWAMSF in drawing people to participate with God in the Tenderloin, and the way is paved for me to help with YWAM Winnipeg as I prepare for my internship in the new year.



This year, I'm thankful for:

My supporters
I wouldn't be able to do anything I do with YWAM if it wasn't for those supporting me financially and in prayer.  I'm so grateful for every moment spent thinking of me and my ministry in SF.  If you've supported me financially, thank you so much.  If you've remembered me in prayer, I wouldn't be able to keep going without you.

The YWAMSF Community
I've been blessed to live these past 2 years in a community of great people. While living in community can be rough at times, I'm always thankful for those who surround me, praying together, praising together, and together trying to bring God's love to a beautiful city.

My Family
Even though I've been farther from my family these past two years then I have been my whole life, I'm all the more thankful for who they are.  Learning how to bond long distance, and still having that tie has meant so much to me.  It's a ground that I know I'll have even as I move on to volunteer with YWAM in Winnipeg.  My family's always a call away.

You!
If you're reading this, I'm thankful for you!  I truly believe that to a certain degree, the people who one is influential on, who one communicates with, give them a sense of worth in their waking days on earth.  Ultimately, my purpose revolves around bringing the Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven, but If I didn't have contact with people like you, that wouldn't be happening.  Thank you for who you are, and keep going on.  And let me know what you're thankful for!  Email me at Jon.T.Owen@gmail.com; I'd really like to share this Thanksgiving all across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment