Thursday, December 6, 2012

Prayer Requests for December

Well, it's December 6th as I'm writing this, and today is my last official day at YWAM San Francisco.  In 6 days, I'll be moving on to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, where I'll be spending the holidays with Joelle, and preparing for my upcoming Peace & Justice Internship at the base in Winnipeg. It's been a wonderful just about 2.5 years with YWAMSF, full of genuine people, deep challenges, and fulfillment in ministry for Christ.  Here's how you can be praying for me as I transition:



•Pray for safe travels!  I've got jitters about going over an international boarder by myself.  What if they reject me?  What if they make me throw away all my tea? Pray that I'd be able to transfer over to, and arrive in Canada well as I leave.  Pray that I have the right words and writing as I go over the boarder so I don't have any problems in immigration.

•Pray for finances for the upcoming internship.  I'll be using most of my monthly support for the upcoming ministry with YWAM Winnipeg, but it may not quite be enough to pay for the whole thing.  Pray that God would release finances to be ready for the internship, and whatever comes after.  If you feel a leading to give, please contact me!

•Pray for Communications at YWAM San Francisco.  As I leave, praise the Lord, someone else is taking my place in Communications.  It's so good to see that the ministry I've been building these past two years won't be abandoned.  Please pray that there'd be a smooth transition in.  Kassi Palmer is the kind soul who will be taking over after I leave.  She's currently on outreach with our Discipleship Training School in LA and SE Asia and will be taking over full force around Feb-Mar.  Pray that everything would go well with her has she fills the shoes!


Thank you so much for your consideration of what I do, and prayer support. If it wasn't for the support of the body of believers around me, I don't know what I'd do!  I hope you're having a wonderful whatever, wherever you are.  If you ever want to share your own prayer requests, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment